Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Athens


I went to athens the past for 4 days. it was great and i loved it! it was a mix of a beach town, urban city, and the mountainside. it's amazing how one place can feel like all that. i stayed with my friend tony who i know through my other friend luke. tony is greek and goes to depaul for school but this quarter he stayed in greece. so me and laura and christina stayed and hung out with him. luke was also there too. it was nice to see two of my friends again. we stayed at tony's house and got free good greek food from his mom. it was awesome!! we went and visited the new acropolis museum, national archaeological museum, the acropolis, and we walked and drove around areas of athens. we also went to two clubs and two bars. it was soooo much fun! it was laura's bday the other night so we went out and celebrated :] nothing else really. it was big and white like i imagined it. after all my travels i think i like paris, athens, and prague in that order. if i include rome i think it goes at the end. rome was cool and fun but i enjoyed these other cities better.

i go home soon and i cant wait. literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment